Todays Daily Bible Verse

Daily Bible Verse provided by Bible-Verses.net

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Joshua's Personal Catechism (Read Daily - till you get it!)

  • Fear is not of God;
  • Doubt is not of God;
  • God's rebuke is gentle and encourages me;
  • I'm saved, safe, and under no impending doom;
  • God's work in me, is no bigger than his desire and no smaller than my personal salvation;
  • God has made me special, but my specialness does not exceed that or come at the expense of, and shows deference to others first.
  • God's number one work in me, (and should it be the only work this is sufficient for me) is to believe in him who he has sent, Jesus Christ.
  • Though I cannot see neither the beginning, nor the end of my tribulation and waves crash high, my Father is my salvation, my air supply, my guide, my strength, my hope, my worth, my love, because he loved me.
  • My problems have become small footstools that I rest on, till my father rescues me, not from the circumstance, but with the knowledge of how he bears me up, even in my pain, which leads to a better and more pure worship of him.
  • In the end, I'm resolved as I was in the beginning, I'm nothing, saved by only the grace of God. I've done nothing good, nor bad that qualified me, but my saving was done independent of me.
  • He is my hope and the reason I cry out, DADDY!

No comments:

Website Counter - I'm Watching You Buhahahah Buhahahha hahaha haha ha mmm *phew