Todays Daily Bible Verse

Daily Bible Verse provided by Bible-Verses.net

Monday, February 8, 2010

I Love God; My Prayer

I love him because he first loved me. I love him because he gave me the ability to know him, to understand him, to serve him...he's building me, taking me to places I've never been before.

I like being with him. Now I watch as he provides my employment.

God is holy, all that he is, was and will be; holy. Beyond reproach, beyond counsel, beyond need, simply beyond, yet close enough to have a relationship with. Close enough to teach his children. Close enough to be known by his sheep. I hear his call, and I know his voice. He is my master. Though I disobey, I am his child.

I pray for all of you out there who have lost your jobs. Who have family members that don't know God, you who are lost, for you who are hurting, for you who are in the midst of dementia, who through sickness and illness no longer have the ability to come to worship God with a body of other genuine believers.

I pray for Barack Obama. I pray for his entire staff, that they would turn themselves over to God, repent and serve the almighty. I pray that this entire nation would come awake and know the one true God. YHWH.

I know that even now, in this moment, God himself is guiding what will be the annals of history. His hand is upon the United States and every other nation. He's the orchestrator and mediator of this earthly realm. All things are subject to him. As we wonder why God would send an earthquake to Haiti, you might wonder why he hasn't sent one where you live. God is merciful, mighty, just, and loving. He's a creator, our Father, the lover of our souls. All glory to him, none for ourselves.

God wash us, wash this world, blot out our sin and do not hold it to our account.

No comments:

Website Counter - I'm Watching You Buhahahah Buhahahha hahaha haha ha mmm *phew