Todays Daily Bible Verse

Daily Bible Verse provided by Bible-Verses.net

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why I Am Thankful

  • I didn't have to register with the national church of China so that I could freely worship God (China)
  • I wasn't tried or convicted of being an illegal Christian (though,I don't resist the possibility) (China)
  • My wife wasn't raped, nor my children brutalized because I proclaim the gospel of Messiah (India/Pakistan)
  • I wasn't stoned to death for being a Christian (Iran)
  • I'm free to make mistakes and be set right by my creator (USA)
  • I have the freedom of religion rather than the freedom of belief (Russia)
  • Even amongst my peers, I can endure what little persecution I suffer and in Joy proclaim the gladness of my heart, that I am in Christ, He's in the Father, and we are ONE.
  • I'm thankful that I have the knowledge of God, that he teaches me His laws, His ordinances and precepts. That in spite of all persecution, no man can take what the Father has given. The most man can remove from me is my physical life.

So, as you approach tomorrow; don't think about what you need, think about what you can give to others. 

Peace, Love, Charity, Joy, Patience, Endurance, Long-Suffering, Loving-Kindness...

 

No Man on this Earth has suffered so greatly that he cannot bear to give instead of receive. Be like Christ, give of your love and you shall receive.

No comments:

Website Counter - I'm Watching You Buhahahah Buhahahha hahaha haha ha mmm *phew