Todays Daily Bible Verse

Daily Bible Verse provided by Bible-Verses.net

Thursday, March 18, 2010

What Am I Thankful For?

In no particular order, except the order in which I thought of them.

  • Sunshine
  • Blue Sky
  • Rain
  • Green Grass
  • My Family
  • My Son
    • How he's gentle and tender
  • My Daughters
    • How they are strong
    • How Makenzie is funny, wise, insightful and pure
  • My eldest brother Greg; I'm very proud to call him my brother
  • My elder brother Chris; how he's been an influence and helped shape my character
  • My younger brother Phil; how gives me an opportunity to demonstrate Christ
  • Losing my job at GSI
    • It's taught me obedience, through suffering
  • Losing our home
    • It's taught me that my only possession is but loss, for the gain of obedience to Christ
  • Being in financial ruin
    • It's taught me that no matter what you think you have, it's all Gods
  • The men's group I attend at Grace Evangelical Presbyterian
    • It's taught me there's hope
  • Grace EPC; 
    • Taught me how to worship God
    • How to be confident in my faith
    • It's begun my journey of faith and obedience to the most high.
  • My Sin
    • It's brought me closer to God
  • My Obedience
    • It's brought me closer to God
  • My Weakness
    • It's brought me closer to God
  • My Failures
    • I think you know... ; ) 
  • My friends
    • The ones that abandoned me
    • The ones that never did
    • The ones that never will
  • Living In America
    • As much as I complain, there's no better place to live on earth
  • The wandering in the desert
    • For there will be far more, than less
  • The Bible
    • How wonderful and comforting it is to read again and again
    • It's words never cease to amaze me
  • That God is who he says he is
  • My salvation doesn't depend on me
  • Hope
  • Joy
  • Love
    • I'm thankful that I have love and can experience it
  • My parents
    • They did their best, as will I
  • My grandparents
    • All of them for reasons that all people should be thankful for grandparents. They are a well of wisdom and if yours are like mine, they are models for right living
  • My uncle allen, whom I've spent many of the last few months sharing our faith together
  • Kim Hinkle
    • A spiritual mentor and friend
  • Harris Tate
    • A new spiritual friend
  • Stan Cole
    • My best friend ever
  • The fact that I can be making a list of things I'm thankful for, instead of hunting my food....
  • ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD my gorgeous wife, without whom I would certainly be lost.
Amen. 
What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wife?

Anonymous said...

Got that at the end there...Good thing. You could get beat for leaving that one out.

Website Counter - I'm Watching You Buhahahah Buhahahha hahaha haha ha mmm *phew