Todays Daily Bible Verse

Daily Bible Verse provided by Bible-Verses.net

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

For I am Your Servant

Doubt and anxiety; May they be cleansed from me!

Answer me quickly, O Adonai, my spirit fails;
Do not hide your face from me,
Or I will become like those who go down to the pit.

Let me hear Your loving kindness in the morning;
For I TRUST YOU;
Teach me the way in which I should walk;
For to YOU I lift up my soul.
Deliver me, O Adonai, from my enemies;
I take refuge in you!

Teach me to do your will,
For YOU are my GOD.
Let Your good SPIRIT lead me on level ground.
For the sake of Your name, O Adonai, revive me.
In your righteousness, bring my soul out of trouble.
And in Your loving kindness, cut off my enemies
And destroy all those who afflict my soul,

For I am Your Servant

Psalm 143

No comments:

Website Counter - I'm Watching You Buhahahah Buhahahha hahaha haha ha mmm *phew