Todays Daily Bible Verse

Daily Bible Verse provided by Bible-Verses.net

Friday, March 5, 2010

And The Oceans Will Turn To Blood

Is this primordial ooze, or some pre-cursor to what might be the cause of the blood red sea's and oceans?

Listen, I'm not saying you need to pack your backs and have your ticket to Heaven in hand...I'm just commenting on something interesting. Keep in mind that God uses the simple to confound the wise and the base things to debase the proud and mighty. Your response to this should be same as anything...hmmm, interesting, now back to my fathers work!

In faith, hope and love! You're going to have to click the picture because my blogger layout sucks and I have neither the time, tools or interest to fix it at this point.
















Here's the link where I got the story.

http://www.good.is/post/science-rules-antarctic-glacier-has-five-story-blood-red-waterfall-of-primodial-ooze/?GT1=48001

No comments:

Website Counter - I'm Watching You Buhahahah Buhahahha hahaha haha ha mmm *phew