Todays Daily Bible Verse

Daily Bible Verse provided by Bible-Verses.net

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Purpose of Blog

To any readers...if there are any. I want to be sure you understand the intent of this blog. I'm only sharing my personal revelations. I'm not trying to convince or teach you. We may come along side one another to reason together, but the last thing I want to be contributing to the giant interwebs, is another blowhard. So, just like my music, this is for me...if you like it, or don't like it, want to talk about it, I'll consider myself lucky. In every post I am sketching down what I believe so I can live it. I think that becomes everyone's challenge...to truly act on what you believe.

Thanks!

No comments:

Website Counter - I'm Watching You Buhahahah Buhahahha hahaha haha ha mmm *phew