Todays Daily Bible Verse

Daily Bible Verse provided by Bible-Verses.net

Sunday, July 24, 2011

May I Dwell In The Tent of The LORD Forever.

I don't know how to attribute this. I was exploring some feelings and emotions I have and I wrote this as a result. I don't know what it is and I only partiall know why I wrote it. In either case, it's here now.

---- May I Dwell In The Tent of the LORD Forever ----

I do not understand the feelings of my contempt; seeming anti-oblation.

I desire to know and follow my LORD, yet am I like Saul who desires his will in the following of the LORD? Yet I know that I am a sinner; a sinner complete. The time of my transgression not yet complete but the scale weighted down to justice. I implore you my Father, who can stand if God holds man to account?

Yet I know you hold fast the foot of the righteous and they shall live by faith. I give thanks to you God, that you have, for the glory of your name, exchanged your perfect Son's obedience for my disobedience, His faith, for my doubt, His righteousness for my unrighteousness. Father, with all the strength that I have, I have none that you have not given. My you grant that I believe in Him whom you have sent. The power is not within me, but flows from you. Father without you granting this, I am certainly lost.

Thank you Father for I know that you establish the righteous; you have placed your word on my tongue. I will proclaim your name and your glory forever. For your loving kindness is everlasting. Fram age to age, may I offer back in persevering praise to you and your name.

May I dwell in the Tent of the LORD forever.

No comments:

Website Counter - I'm Watching You Buhahahah Buhahahha hahaha haha ha mmm *phew