Todays Daily Bible Verse

Daily Bible Verse provided by Bible-Verses.net

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Am God and There Is No Other!

In my Christian experience, I've begun to have the chance to slow things down and really analyze my life and world in which I live. In fact, I've really had to consider what is useful and expedient as Paul refers to, all things being lawful but not all things are expedient. One of the elements of my life that is hardest to contend with is the analytical and corrective monologue that seems to run non-stop in my head. The nature can be frustrating because it's like an alarm clock that never stops warning you it's time to get up. Yet, I feel slightly nervous to turn it off....because what if, always seems to enter my mind.

This is where I come to the point of preaching to myself what I've already learned. Let's start there.

Confession_of_decree

1. I'm Totally depraved.

In every possible way. I'm against, hate, dispassionate towards, irreverent of, lack knowledge, defy calls to obedience, outwright ignore and blaspheme the One True Living God, YHWH.

On my best day, my most righteous act is a menstral rag. So, then, if I'm that unclean, how can I be saved?

2. I'm Unconditionally elected.

I don't make rent payments to God. I can't make rent payments to God. My money doesn't spend. Nothing about me is good, nor could it ever be without the totally sanctifying work of God himself. I can't save myself, I can't even make myself better and if I lived in the fulness of truth, I SHOULD reject me as well. Blessing to God Almighty that in His wisdom and by His authority, according to the secret counsel of His will, I am elect. How can I know that?

3. I believe in Christ's Limited atonement. The Holy Scriptures teach that we're all born into bondage of sin and depravity. We are transferred out of Satan's kingdom and dominion, into the the dominion of God. And he works both as the author and finisher of our Faith, which itself, is a gift from him. Some will say that we have free-will, but I say we're saved through;

4. Irresistable grace. This is not hard for most people to accept, for once the necessity of grace is realized, it's certainly accepted. I tell you that anyone can do that. Anyone can be made to feel bad enough about themselves to believe that they require grace. But this is NOT salvation. For what profit is it to us to give goodness to those who are nice to us? Anyone can do that! But we might say, if I'm totally depraved, and Christ did not die for all, how can I know that I'm unconditionally elected and that the grace I've recieved is irresistable? Don't I resist in sin?

5. Perseverance of the Saints, is both overwhelming and comforting at the same time. The proof of these things is that you run the race to the END! You finish the race. You push on, you don't give up, you never lose the faith in God that saves. It's overwhelming because, if you think like me, in your small trials you may well think that, 'there is yet a lifetime ahead of me!'. But it's comforting to those who have ears to understand because you know that your perseverance does NOT depend on you!

I'm both thankful and overwhelmed at the idea that God, would in anywise save me. I'm both unworthy and unable in anyway to restore the deficit of faith. God does not have faith in me. God does not hope. These are things that are left to man to work through, experientially, but all through the divine providence of God! The King, YHWH.

Let none profane the name of God. For he is certainly the King. If you do not believe, that is fine, it would be better for you if you did, but if you do not, at minimum know that He is God and is to be respected!

No comments:

Website Counter - I'm Watching You Buhahahah Buhahahha hahaha haha ha mmm *phew