Todays Daily Bible Verse

Daily Bible Verse provided by Bible-Verses.net

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

End Times Struggle

I recently inquired of my church as to the nature of their teaching on end-times prophecy and whether or not they, as a community felt it was important to correlate present day events with end-times prophecy. I was sharply denied, which left me disappointed by not deterred. Since I know that the entire Bible is useful for teaching, and correction [2 Timothy, 3:16] I am engaged in my own study, of which I plan to share with you.

So it's with great pleasure I'm going to begin a series of ideas about the end-times. I won't call them teachings because I mean only to inspire to thought, and not educate, though the two cannot be mutually exclusive. I've prayed on this subject and been focused on it since 2001 and I believe I've formed some useful thoughts and experiences of which I will share. Please stay tuned and offer commentary, I plan this to be balanced and thoughtful.

Last thing, and this is something that bothers me heavily - it seems Atheism as a religion has taken root like I've never seen it before. I used to think it was worthless to debate Atheism because of many reasons I won't go into at this moment. Something has occurred to me though...if you don't combat Atheism, it stands in a vaccum of no debate and the victor of the mind. If the end goal is to convince the Atheist they are wrong, it's pointless, but if the goal is to show light where men would welcome darkness, and inscribe truth, where men would wear away the truth that the Bible says has been written into their hearts, then PRAISE GOD for those who've been holding the torch while I slept. I challenge you to challenge EVERYONE who calls out against God and his Son Jesus Christ, because hell is the place from where lies are spread...open the mouth of the servant of God, and let his spirit speak through you to send those lies back from whence they came.

No comments:

Website Counter - I'm Watching You Buhahahah Buhahahha hahaha haha ha mmm *phew