Todays Daily Bible Verse

Daily Bible Verse provided by Bible-Verses.net

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

God is Real - First Post

Hello fellow believers,

This blog is meant to be a repository for revelations that are based in my personal experiences as well as the Bible.

I intend this blog to be open, public for use in instruction and wisdom. My mission is to attack white-wash Christianity and to retake ground on God's behalf so that Christians might have an identity in Christ and fight for their Lord and Savior. I can't do this alone and certainly nothing is accomplished that is outside the sovereign will of God.

Will you help me in this cause by reading, commenting and sharing this with your fellow believers?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your own blog... I imagine that there will be many a healthy debate here, as well as a healthy dose of the Truth.

Website Counter - I'm Watching You Buhahahah Buhahahha hahaha haha ha mmm *phew